Last updated on 27th March 2023
At MyCareerSaathi, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We follow strict copyright policies and require all users to adhere to these policies.
We do not allow the unauthorized use or distribution of copyrighted material on our platform. If you believe that your copyrighted material has been used on MyCareerSaathi without your consent, please contact us immediately with the following information:
- A detailed description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed
- The URL(s) where the infringing material is located on our website
- Your contact information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information you have provided is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner
Users are solely responsible for the content they post on MyCareerSaathi. By posting any content on our platform, users grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, display, distribute, and otherwise exploit the content in any manner we see fit.
If you believe that any user-generated content on MyCareerSaathi infringes your copyright, please follow the steps outlined above for notifying us of copyright infringement.
We reserve the right to terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe on others’ copyright rights.
Modification of Copyright Policy
We may modify this Copyright Policy at any time, without notice. By continuing to use our platform after such modifications, you agree to be bound by the revised Copyright Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about our Copyright Policy, please contact us at email@example.com.